1) For each couple that completes the study, you will receive $30 for assisting in data collection.
2) You will receive an additional $10 for completing the orientation to the online system where couple data will be collected, to be received with payment for your first couple.
3) You will receive 2 hours of free, online continuing education on ethics and the practice of spiritually integrated couple therapy from Everett L. Worthington Jr. (evworthington-forgiveness.com) and Jennifer S. Ripley (hopecouples.com).
Your role as a clinician:
1) Register to join the study by clicking the link below. Please allow 15 minutes at the time of registration to complete a questionnaire.
2) Answer some questions at the beginning of the study about what you normally do when engaged in spiritually integrated couple counseling (broadly defined).
3) Answer a few questions on your phone or computer about individual counseling sessions as they happen each week.
4) Encourage couples to complete questions each week and follow up if they do not complete the data.
Spiritual or Christian counseling is under some threat in an era of outcomes and process data inmedicine and mental healthcare. This project allows researchers and practitioners to demonstratethe value of addressing faith in counseling settings with real data in a way no one has ever done.We need a strong voice in the healthcare industry to reduce any threat to the kind of work we alldo. We hope you will join us in this important work.